Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Manna Falls On My Bed--- Made In AAUA

EPISODE 3
By: Olagoke Olaniyi IJOBA
.
Note: This is a fictional character and for matured minds.
.
Starring.....
Frac: main character of the story
Gloria: Frac girlfriend
Bayo: Fràc friend & course mate
Julie: Bayo school girlfriend in AAUA
Amaka: Bayo girlfriend from Lagos
.
Amaka was a medicine to my coldness. She was dammed pretty with large
brown brown eyes. Her curve legs were forever shaped, smooth and fair.
She was whole thick and very busty. Truly , she is kind girl I wish to
lay every night.
.
I secretly took 2 Baby Ukwu from my wardrobe, I drink all silently. I
jumped on the bed with a low gravity. Would you like something to
drink? I asked her. But she stares at me with eyes filled with
messages. It's as if she was expecting to leap on her.
.
I'm Frac, a 300 level from Department of Guidance and Counselling. She
smiled dutifully.
.
"I'm Amaka, am from IMO state, but I live in Lagos. I'm studying Hotel
And Tourism at Yaba Tech." She spoke amorous voice."
.
I smiled merrily and touched her cool face. I drew her closely and
consumed her soft mouth with kisses. She fought back, pulled herself
away from my arms.
.
"What're you trying to do?" She asked with a firing tone. You'll have
to pay my bill if you want anything from me.
.
Lol! I smiled sarcastically. You're the one that have to pay my bill,
you're sleeping in my room without paying a coin. She muttered no more
words.
.
I drew her warmly, kissing her all over. We tore off our clothes, I
lied her gently on the bed. She splattered my body with kisses before
taking my manh**d in her hands and giving me the best BJ of my life.
.
By 4am the following morning, we had already made love 6 times. She
even wanted more, but I had to complained I's tired. She was the best
lay I had ever had. I slept off so deeply like a wayward drunkard.
.
By 7am, I's still sleeping, she woke me up when she want to take a
shower. She said I looked so cool and innocent at face, but to
confess,
.
"You're not a gentleman"
.
I smiled to my bone marrow, asked her if she know late Fela Anikulapo
Kuti song. She nodded "No"
.
I smiled again, and sing her the song titled,
"I no be gentleman, I no be gentleman at all oooh. I be Africa man
original.... I no be gentleman at all ooooh."
.
She smiled and smiled, she moved closer to me slowly and......
THE END
THANKS FOR READING, JAH BLESS ALL.
NEXT ON THE LINE...
.
"BAD MARKET" IT'S ALL MADE IN AAUA

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of the Nigerianewsmill

Powered by Blogger.