Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Made In AAUA.

Manna Falls On My Bed

Episode1
.
Note- This is a fictional character and for matured minds.
.
It's a cold Sunday night on 28th of February at my hostel, Land Mark.
Coldness enveloped my marrowbone. I was lonely and horny as sun.
Memory of Gloria greets my heart, she was my adorable girlfriend. But
sometimes I lost in a lingering thoughts, asking myself whether she is
my real girlfriend or olosho friend. She is too materialistic, I pay
her heavy bills often. She only pay back with her wild ride se*, and
truthfully I always enjoy her ride. It's a feast in Jerusalem.

.
On 12th Feb, as a smart nigger, I drew our relationship to a brick
wall during chat at Versity Restaurant.

.
It's already 10pm. As a working class nigger, I on my generator. I's
busy and having chats online. The running breeze was very heavy to my
shell, I was so cold and need a warm. I stopped my online stuff,
picked my small Nokia phone, As I was about to call Gloria to give me
a second Chance, I heard a heavy knock on my door.

.
"Who you" I asked with shallow voice. "Bayo, he replied with a thin voice.
.
Bayo is my course mate in G& C department. He is larger than life I
know. He is a woman merchant, he exchange them like a way women
exchange their underwears. He has no preference of woman. come thin,
come curve, come thick, come fat... he consumed them all like the way
I consumed bottles of beer at AB's Bar.

.
Episode 2

.
As I opened the door, he was accompanied with a very thick lady.She
was clad in short gown that left little to imagination.
.
she had long wavy hair that accentuted her face. She was busty up
there, her killer curve daggling my tongue.
Bayo drew me close and whispered my ear
.
" there is fire on the mountain."

.
Julie, my girlfriend who has been away since last week, just came this
evening like a goblin. She never told me about her movement, until
this night that she visited me. I lied to her that Amaka was my
cousemate, that she was here to collect materials.

.
See, this is Amaka, my girlfriend from Lagos, she will pass night
here. Tomorrow morning, I will arrange her movement tomorrow morning.
Bayo left my room with a sigh eyes.

.
"Hi", I greeted her. she replied with a dark eyes. I sat her down on
my 4 1/2 bed. She gave her phone to me to charge.

.
I was back to my online stuff, multiple messages awaited me. I was
replying the message, but truly my heart was far away from the chat,
all I was thinking is manna on my bed.
.
I secretly looked her,but I would look away to avoid her eyes each
time she tried to look back......

.
To be continue....

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of the Nigerianewsmill

Powered by Blogger.