Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Sex For Grade Master (SGM) : MY STORY Episode 2

Starring: Jennifer, Dr Kuti, Bayo, Mark, Tina, Lizzy, Mz Beck and Gloria.

I left LTB and headed to Relaxation Centre(RC) to catch fresh air. I was there charging my phone, students have to carry their charger inside their bag wherever they are going because power supply in Akungba is a tale at moonlightI learned that Dr Kuti has a penchant for thick and busty ladies and he is strict with grades, he hardly give A to his clients. But I'm a tall sexy lady with a   slender body. Despite his penchant, I remained optimistic about winning his heart.

I plugged my phone into socket, charging it. As I was busy reading a inspirational messages from facebook.com/thegraillight, a very tall, handsome and  dark guy walked to me in a romantic tune. He was holding iPhone 6s+, his dress was a hit, his eyes, lips, perfume and body are too good to say No to. Perhaps, he's one of the Gboys

"Hello beautiful damsel" he spoke with a coolest voice.

"Hi" I replied, I was forming hard to him as if I'm  Ajibefun daughter.

Is your name Google? He asked.
Excuse me, No!

But you have all the things
I'm searching for in a lady. He flirts me amorously. I couldn't hold back the laughs, I laughs gigantically.

I'm Mark by name, a 300level student from Mass Communication. He introduced himself warmly.

  To test maybe he's sure guy or he's one of those packaging guys in the campus  who always dress to the hit but has nothing in the wallet. After few chats, I asked if he could take me to Chicken Republic in the evening. He firmly nodded yes. He gave me the time to meet. And truly, he's one of the biggest guys in the campus, he spoiled my obsession with ice cream and foods

ADVERTISEMENT
.....
.....
PHERYDEE @ NUESA 009
Taking NUESA Sport To Its Highest Level
.....
.....

The following day, I have planned to go to Dr office located at MBA quadrangles. I put on flaming red, tubeless mini gown ......   My cloth was too seductive. My rounded erected boobs was a text message to men eyes, So much that Sheriff Deputy Officer stop at the school gate for interrogation. After accusing me of indecent dressing, he was asking for my mobile digit.

"Excuse me, why asking for my digit" I asked with worried eyes. He said *******  Oh! You're a learner, I mustered inside my heart. I quickly gave him my suspended Mobile digit, I told him my phone was off

As I was about to lock Dr Kuti office door, a conversation between Dr and  female student was going, gently I laid my ears to the door.

Dr Kuti: You performed woefully in my exam.

She: Sir, I tried all my best, it was "AAUA PALAVA" that took a toll on me.

Dr Kuti: What do you mean by AAUA PALAVA?

She: Sir, it was a play written by ***** an AAUAites, also a comrade. It's a story of Stanley and the challenges he encounters in AAUA.

Dr Kuti: hehehehe !

Dr Kuti: How do you want me to help you?

She: Sir, God, Jesus will continue to bless you, promote you, ******

Dr Kuti: But I'm not Jesus Christ that perform miracles and feeds peoples without prices.

Dr Kuti: You're a mature lady and a very beautiful lady. You're old enough to the ways of campus.

She: I couldn't get you sir.
Dr Kuti: Use what you have to get what you want.

She: Sir, I'm already engaged. See my wedding ring

Dr Kuti: We are on the same page, I'm also a married man. Our 2+2 = 4

She:  See Daddy ******

Dr Kuti: Don't call me daddy! Remove Dr and daddy from my name, call me "KUTI"

She: Drrrr  Daddyyyy, pls sir, I'll check you later. I'm having lecture now.

Dr Kuti: Call me KUTI!!!

Dr Kuti: Ok, I will be expecting you soon.

As she was about moving near the draw, Dr Kuti sta**************

....
.....
ADVERTISEMENT

PHERYDEE @ NUESA 009
Taking NUESA Sport To Its Highest Level

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of the Nigerianewsmill

Powered by Blogger.