Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Sex For Grad Master (SGM) : My Stoty | EPISODE 4

Continue Episode:
Dr Kuti office door becomes my normal routine. I visit him like a woman visit market. My relationship with him was like a house on fire. Dr Kuti is very sensitive and rumourous. Sometimes, he chats with me on WhatsApp, telling me his colleague told him skinny girls are more hotter and sweeter than thick girls on bed. He chats skinny girls are flexible on bed, they can be located to angle 90°, 180°, 270° and even 360°. He was fond of telling me I have noble nose and queen lip, he said I'm the first sexy skinny bae he will be having affairs with.

He chats me all dirty stuff that are means for youths. Dr was in late 50(yrs)), and I often imaging how he spent his hay(youth) days

One fateful day, I was in Dr Kuti Office like every other day. It's around 6pm. Dr was busy typing on his laptop, perhaps he was typing our second test or  assignments. I was also reading inspiration messages from

facebook.com/thegraillight,

a page owned by IJOBAA. Eventually my mobile phone rang, it's my mother. I picked the call.

Mum: Halo oko mi, Asake(Jennifer). Se  alafia lo wa.  
(How are you Asake, hope you're doing great)

Jennifer: alafia ni mowa ma
(I'm doing great man)

Mum: ilewe ko
(how is school)?

Jennifer: Alafia ni  ma
(is OK ma)

Mum: Se awon oluko seyin dadaa
(hope lectures are treating you well)

Jennifer: Beni ma
(yes ma)

Mum: Ti OSU ba pari, ma sendi owo  ti  o bere sio
(I'll send you money you requested by month ending)

Jennifer: ESE ma, o dabo
(thanks ma, bye)

"I cut the call, "This mother don't know the right time to call someone, she just call anytime she like" I was murmuring.

"Jennifer" Dr summons me amorously. He asked me to help him type documents I seductively walked to him. As I laid my hands on his table to read from his laptop, before I could figure out anything he grabbed me from behind  and hold me firmly.

I was nervous. Dr ****" before I could mustered his name in full, he already drew me to his chest, consuming my soft lips with passionate kisses. I tried to pretend by pushing him away, telling him I'm his student not his house wife. He forbids my arrogance and held me firmly like a police holds bandit.

He planted his hand inside my bra, caring my shaped boobs with a deep passion.

"You're very sexy and hot, I've been longing for this moment since long." He silently whispered into my ears with his eyes filled with lust

"I'm going to heaven now, to enter a paradise even without Angels  blowing the trumpet"

"Women are Paradise, you don't have to wait for the angels trumpet before you could grace Paradise."
He mustered all silently.

"Dr Kuti is a chronic womaniser, a hoe  lord, and a old barking dog. He must has a sex in his DNA ." I murmured.

I knew Dr was fantastically horny, I couldn't resist, I only have to let him visit his acclaimed   "Paradise".

We tored  our clothes, then he laid me on the table painstakingly, splatted my soft body with kisses. We are muttering in sweet tone until we spoke in tongue (strange languages) as we both climaxed together. After Dr Kuti was done and dusted with his illicit sex act, he kissed me romantically on forehead and whispers into my ears that I'm sweeter than honey, that I'm the best lay he ever had. I knew Dr was flirting me, though I gave him all more than he desired as a daughter of night. But I'm not untapped gold,  I'm not virgin, so I'm not sweeter than honey. Dr was only flirting me. The following early morning Dr Kuti message greets me good morning on my WhatsApp. His message reads

" I found myself in Paradise when I made love to you, you're so sweet. If I could,  I would make love to you everyday. "
Dr Kuti is a old barking dog that never loss its teeths, I smiled.

After our first sex, he couldn't have enough of me. We made love at every available opportunity, inside his cars, in his office, in hotels, in anywhere.

Few weeks passed, Dr Kuti announced our first test results during a lecture. He called everyone score with their matric. The scores weren't fair, people were complaining about their scores, but no one was bold enough to ask Dr Kuti about their plight. He advised us to be wary of social media effect on academic performance of students, and he also noted that students of nowadays have removed K from BOOK, all they know now is "BOO".
The class, couldn't smile, we all laugh uncontrollably.

ADS ADS ADS

***Taking NUESA SPORT To its highest level

--Anticipate And Support

PHERYDEE @ NUESA009

Females students performances were better than male students.  Females students who knew  the ways have better performances than other students. Announcing test results in the class is one of baits Dr use to lure female students. He follows the old saying

"To catch a fish, you must prepare a bait"_niyeric9518

He knew female students will be making august visit to his office after doing this . I scored 15/20, this was a big Wow to my friends who knew my matric  number. They commented my score, but little did they know the performance did not come cheap, I paid the price with my last coin..... To be continue. ***Last Episode***

NOTE: This is a fictional character, names and other things used in the play are fictions.

From: facebook.com/oraclepen

Pen of unlimited dramas, gists and comedy.

Story By: IJOBAA

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of the Nigerianewsmill

Powered by Blogger.