Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Sex For Grade Master (SGM) : MY STORY

Starring: Jennifer, Dr Kuti, Bayo, Effisy. Lizzy, Mz Beck and Gloria.

I'm Jennifer, a 200lv from Agric Edu. Since the commencement of first semester, I've been having misery about AGE 203 since the first day course outline was pasted by my department. My worry was not the course, but the lecturer handling the course, Dr Kuti. A hole merchant with a golden whip. His affairs with female students is an open secret.

While chewing my worry in mouth, a trending phrase within the school walls "We Will Survive" graces my heart.  Yes! I will survive, I spoke in a glow tone.

Really, I'm not a mummy girl version. I've been in the street since my secondary school days. My admission into university was through pre degree, a sister, mz Becky, who accommodated me that time was also my school mother. She completed me. She fixed the remaining pieces of my jigsaw. I was blazed into daughters of night clan. But plying trade with male lecturers is one things I frowned at without reserve., most of them don't pay your bill, they only operate Trade By Barter system. But right now I'm in a hot seat, no one could bail me out. I only have to trade..

I paid a visit to my school mother, mz Becky. I left her villa(Little London) when I's in 100lv, second semester. I have  to armour new formats about male lecturers lustful games

Thursday 3-5pm, was Dr Kuti lecture. I intentionally sat in front seat. My eyes were sparkling in amorous makeup, chain on my neck  was costumed with love, my white short cloth left much for men eyes to desire.  My blue crazy Jean's was revealing more than normal dress.

As the lecture was progressing, he was asking questions from the class. This is one of his baits he uses to catch female students.
As fate graces me that day, as he's walking round the class, he eventually stopped at my line asking me a question

"what are the factors attributed to the increase in Tomato price in Nigeria"

The question caught me at nap, I flaunted the answer cowardly, the whole class was soaked in laugh. Even Dr Kuti betrayed his emotion as he's also swims inside river of laughs. As amorous birds of prey, inside me, I knew my snare caught him. The class eventually reached the summit, the lecturer, the students, all headed to the door.

I left LTB and headed to Relaxation Centre(RC) to catch fresh air. I was there charging my phone, students have to carry their charger inside their bag wherever they are going because power supply in Akungba is a tale at moonlight..... To Be Continue

This is a fictional character, names and other things in the story are frictions

ADS ADS ADS
PHERYDEE @ NUESA 009
Taking NUESA Sport To Highest Level

Penned By: IJOBAA

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of the Nigerianewsmill

Powered by Blogger.