Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Fayose Queries Source Of Obasanjo's Wealth - You will be Shocked by What He Said

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti, has questioned the source of former
president Olusegun Obansanjo's wealth, claiming that he embezzled
public funds. Speaking in an interview with Osasu Igbinedion on The
Osasu Show, Fayose said, "I am the longest-serving governor, I've
served in Obasanjo's administration. I told everybody, when Obasanjo
left prison, did he declare his assets? The library now today, where
did the money come from," he asked. "His house that he built in
Abeokuta, where did the money come from?"

Fayose also called on President Muhammdu Buhari-led government to
build the economy. The governor who noted that he got N1.3 billion for
January allocation as against the state's N2.6 billion wage bill said,
"If anybody is telling you he can create any jobs in this economy, he
is lying. I don't want to come before this camera and tell Nigerians
lies. My wings are clipped financially." "The only thing I'm trying to
do in Ekiti is to make sure I plant trees everywhere, economic trees;
in 10 years it would become of great benefit.

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of the Nigerianewsmill

Powered by Blogger.