Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Hot, Horny and Willing – 10 Nigerian women tell you what gets them wet

HNo two women are alike, and we do not usually warm up of get off with the same sets of moves. It can get a bit difficult, as Nigerian women, to open up and share what works for us in the bedroom.

10 women spoke to Pulse and share what they enjoy and what they would prefer their partners to focus on.
I never get enough

I never get enough of the nipples – Peju, 27

I love it when he pays attention to the nipples. If I am with a partner who does not, I get down to business on my own. I use my hands.
He needs to mix it up – Dianna, 24
I get very bored easily. I have been in a stable relationship for four years so sometimes, things can get dull. I like it when he keeps me guessing. He can alternate between kissing and touching and that sparks my interest.

I give pleasure to get pleasured – Kike, 30

It might sound funny but I get turned on when I give my husband head. When I find it difficult to get wet, I ask him to lie down and I do my thing. For some reason, knowing I am pleasuring him works for me.

Words work – Linda, 29

In my case, I love dirty talk. I like it when he whispers naughty things in my ears during foreplay. Telling me how hot I look and how much he wants me is enough to get me there.

Advertisements

I reach for the lube – Ngozi, 29

Sometimes, I feel so much pressure to get wet that it kills the mood. So we just go straight to using lubricant. This way, I can focus on my own pleasure, which actually ends up making me relax enough to get wet.

Slow and Steady – Halimat, 23

My boyfriend takes his time and that is one of the things I love about him. Rushing has never worked for me. He focuses on my hot zones and makes sure I feel every single touch. Really erotic.
When in doubt, use the mouth – Lola, 22
I love oral. I cannot get enough. And that’s a good thing because my boyfriend simply loves giving it. It is the way to my heart.

As long as I love him – Nene, 27

What I have learnt is that I cannot get turned on if I don’t have feelings for my man. Or if I feel upset or mad at him. I need that emotional connection to get turned on so when I don’t, I know there is something off emotionally, not physically.

It doesn’t take much – Yetunde, 26

It really does not take much for me to get wet, this is why I am a big fan of quickies. I am usually ready as long as I am attracted to my partner.

The magic fingers – Eva, 27

He can do every single thing right but if he is not good with his fingers, it is all a waste of time. I love being fingered so much I can even orgasm that way. It is the only foreplay move I care about.

Source: madailygist

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of the Nigerianewsmill

Powered by Blogger.