Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Politics I Was Enjoying My Wealth in USA Before they Asked Me to Run for Governor - Obiano

Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state has replied critics who
accused him of wasting state funds.

The governor in a media chat at the Governor's Lodge, Amawbia, said he
was an accomplished person by dint of a good career he had in the
banking industry; PUNCH reports.

He said, "Look, let me tell you, I'm a wealthy person before I came
here as a governor. I didn't come here to steal, because there is
nothing here for me to steal.
"I was enjoying my wealth in the United States of America with my
family before I was approached to come and do this job as a governor.

"I had already made good money before venturing into politics. I was
relishing in the comfort of my house, with swimming pool, basketball
court and other good things in the United States before providence
brought me here.

"I'm an accomplished person by every measurement. Providence brought
me here as governor to serve the people.

"In terms of enjoyment, there is none here to enjoy as a governor,
with all this protocol restricting my comfort."

source: Vanguard

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of the Nigerianewsmill

Powered by Blogger.