Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Bread seller turned model gets featured on CNN - Celebrity

Olajumoke Orisaguna appears on CNN as her success story continues.

Olajumoke Orisaguna, the bread seller turned model might be the story
of the year.
After having her story on news sites across the globe, Olajumoke
Orisaguna was featured on
CNN on February 12.

"I never expected that this could ever happen to me. My friends have
told me they saw me on TV and they are really happy. My parents cannot
believe their own child can become such a success. They are all so
happy " said Olajumoke Orisaguna with tears in her eyes.

Obviously she is still trying to soak in the fact that on how her
fortune has changed within two weeks.

TY Bello, the singer/photographer who discovered Olajumoke Orisaguna »
was also in the feature report. "I think the reason why the story
connects with everyone is because everybody has dreams. This is a very
very tough time, especially in my country. Everyone is looking for
that magical break I don't think anyone planned this. I think this is
definitely divine because the way people have connected with it is
phenomenal. Its a phenomenal story " said the celebrity photpgrapher.

Last week Friday, February 12, it was announced that Olajumoke
Orisaguna will be provided » with financial assistance during festive
periods, a luxury home, and a fully paid scholarship at the Finishing
School known as Poise .
Olajumoke Orisaguna who has two kids Grace and Precious spoke to Pulse
at the press conference and said she is happy and grateful about the
opportunity she has. She revealed that she wants to further her
education and wants to study Law

Source: pulse.ng

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of the Nigerianewsmill

Powered by Blogger.